CREW Denver is managed by a Board of Directors who work together to set and accomplish the Chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. Serving on the CREW Denver Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious women (and men) working in the commercial real estate field. All CREW Denver Board members, directors, and committee chairs serve individual terms of two years.
Reasons to Serve
- Increased visibility within the CRE industry
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Impact on the future of women in CRE
- Expanded professional connections
- Opportunity to influence direction and benefits of CREW Denver membership
2018 Board of Directors
2019 CREW Denver Board of Directors
Director - Foundation
Fidelity National Title Group - National Commercial Services Colorado
Director - Programs
PCL Construction Services, Inc.
Director - Women of Influence
First American Exchange Company