As 2018 comes to an end, it feels like the perfect time to reflect on the accomplishments and remarkable year that CREW Denver had! Here are some highlights:
- We generated a higher level of Member to Member business and found ways to recognize the success of our Network through Cultivating CREW.
- Our Board has turned a corner and rather than being a working board is now operating strategically.
- We hit and exceeded our goal of 200 Members.
- We diversified our event menu and had record high event attendance levels.
- Our UCREW and CREW Careers Committee had the opportunity to present at various local Colleges and High Schools.
- Our 2019 Sponsorship raise is off to a great start
- A Network convention scholarship was granted
- The Mentor/Mentee Program is commencing it’s 3rd session with increased engagement
I would like to thank all our CREW Denver members for their support and involvement, which continues to elevate our Chapter to the next level year after year! Also, a thank you to our Sponsors for backing our initiatives.
I have truly enjoyed being the Leader of CREW Denver in 2018! I have experienced a broad range of personal growth, further engagement with our amazing members and was blessed to work with a best-in-class Board. I feel so fortunate to have had a front row seat to experience CREW Denver being a Leader in our industry where new members can find a welcoming home that provides resources for every aspect of their professional lives.
I can’t wait to see what happens in the next chapter for CREW Denver and I am honored to pass the torch to Tiffany Watson who will be serving as your 2019 President. Tiffany is going to be a strong leader for our organization as we blow open the doors for a new year!