As 2019 comes to an end, it feels like the perfect time to reflect on the accomplishments and remarkable year that CREW Denver had! Here are some highlights:
- We continue to generate a higher level of Member to Member business and found ways to recognize the success of our network through Cultivating CREW.
- We completed a Strategic Plan and have begun implementation
- We held CREW Denver’s first evening gala for Women of Influence
- CREW Denver donated over $9,000 to CREW Network Foundation
- Our UCREW and CREW Careers Committee had the opportunity to present at various local Colleges and High Schools
- Our 2020 Sponsorship raise is off to a great start with the Platinum level sold out already
- The Mentor/Mentee Program has commenced its fourth session with increased engagement
I would like to wholeheartedly thank all CREW Denver members for their support and involvement throughout the year; your engagement elevates our Chapter to the next level year after year! In addition, thank you to our Sponsors, we appreciate all of you.
It has been an honor to serve as your CREW Denver President for 2019. Not only have I grown both personally and professionally, but I have had the opportunity to engage with amazing members of our industry and work with a best-in-class Board of Directors.
I am humbled and blessed to have had the opportunity to lead this premier organization, where new and old members, alike, find a welcoming home that provides resources for every aspect of their professional careers.
I can’t wait to see what happens in the next chapter for CREW Denver and I am honored to pass the torch to Julie Gifford who will be serving as your 2020 CREW Denver President. Julie will be a strong leader for our organization as we blow open the doors for a new year and new decade!