Come celebrate the conclusion of the 2022 Mentorship Program at our graduation event! This will be the last opportunity to network with your fellow mentors and mentees. We look forward to seeing you there!
Congratulations to this year’s pairs!
2022 Pairs (Mentor listed first, Mentee listed second)
Odell Brewery (Five Points Location)
- Robin Nolan Spencer Fane and Laurinda Frederick Polsinelli
- Robin Choate Alliance Construction and Katie Haugh Transwestern
- Crystal Peden Murphy Company and Lauren Tatsuko Tryba Architects
- Courtney Ziminski Baceline Group and Abby Rickord Matrix Group
- Craig Myles NAI Shames Makovsky and Bayley Malloy Northmarq Capital
- Sara Croot JP Morgan and Emily Fish JLL
- Gail Quan LCP Development and Amy Vance Rosemann & Associates
- Melanie Davis CBRE and Kyla Thomas CU Student
- Tami Lord SRS Real Estate Partners and Beth Mikon W.E. O'Neil Construction
- Gary Saykaly CBRE and Shea Conway Juno
- Mike Kboudi Cushman & Wakefield and Abby Murray Weave Social Finance
- Brittany Goodwin Walker & Dunlop and Lily Lance Essex
- Meghan Dougovito Tryba Architects and Maggie Smith Matrix Group
- Mike Kboudi Cushman & Wakefield and Alicia Nikifarava Pless Law Firm
- Kathryn Spritzer City and County of Denver and Gabby Sanabria Baceline Group
2945 Larimer Street
Denver, CO 80205
By registering to attend [ Mentorship Program Graduation - 9/29/22 ], the attendee acknowledges the contagious nature of COVID-19, voluntarily agrees to assume all risks of COVID-19, accepts sole responsibility for loss as a result of contracting COVID-19 in connection with attendance at this event, and understands that she/he could be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending in-person gatherings. By attending this event, the attendee certifies, to her/his knowledge, that she/he is not currently infected with COVID-19, has not been in close contact with an individual infected with COVID-19 in the preceding fourteen (14) days, and is not currently presenting symptoms common to the disease.
All attendees must follow COVID-19 protocols and/or orders determined by the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, local government authority or health agencies at the time of the event.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Urban Renaissance Group
By registering for this event, you are indicating that you will pay the required fees. If you are unable to attend, you must provide notification of cancellation on or before five (5) business days prior to the event in order to receive a refund. If you do not attend the event, but have not provided notice of cancellation according to this policy, you will still be responsible for payment.
Cancellations may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Substitutions are allowed for most CREW Denver events. Substitutions may be requested via email to email@example.com
or at the onsite registration desk. In addition, applicable fees for differences in registration rates (member/nonmember) may be required prior to or at the event onsite. Members only events require member for member substitutions.