STEP UP TO CREW DENVER!
Achieving more means stepping up. Setting your sights higher, embracing the opportunity to lead.
CREW Denver is dedicated to growing the role of women as drivers and influences in commercial real estate. Through education, mentoring, networking and more, CREW creates leaders able to help shape the future of our city.
If you're ready to take the lead in your own success, it's time to Step UP. It's time to join CREW.
Aspire, Evolve and Grow
CREW Denver's membership comprises some of the most influential, enterprising and energetic professionals in Denver CRE. Women willing to step up, take risks and take the lead.
Our members represent nearly every discipline within commercial real estate including law, brokerage, finance, property management, development, finance, engineering, title/escrow, asset management and more.
CREW Denver exists to advance women in commercial real estate. We seek opportunities for women to succeed in business, develop effective leaders, inform the industry and recruit promising young women into CRE.
- Leadership Training & Professional Development
- Exclusive Members Only Events
- Business Development
- Career Outreach and Advancement
- Awards and Recognition
- Industry Research
Join a 12,000 + Person Network
As a CREW Denver member, you are automatically a member of CREW Network and its 12,000+ members in 75+ major markets across the globe. Through CREWbiz, our online referral source for members, you will have access to all of those members. CREWbiz can help you cultivate business deals, hunt for career opportunities, or reach out to your peers for problem solving.
Members of CREW Network know through experience “there are no cold calls in CREW Network.”
CREW Denver membership is multidisciplinary and diverse. And in fact, we offer a variety of membership levels to ensure we maintain our broad spectrum of commercial real estate professionals. Those ready to learn, those ready to teach — all ready to lead. Applicants for CREW Denver membership must have current direct involvement in one of the primary disciplines of commercial real estate (student members are excluded from this requirement).
"Current direct involvement" means you're:
- currently working in and actively engaged either exclusively or primarily in commercial real estate (i.e., all or most of such person’s gainful employment or major source of income is in commercial real estate)
- involved in promoting and contributing to the financial well being of a company
- in a managerial, senior level, professional, or revenue-generating position or capacity within the company
- in a decision-making or decision-influencing position or
- otherwise participating at a professional level in a qualified field of commercial real estate
- Full Member: Any professional meeting the above criteria for at least two of the immediately preceding five years. Full members have voting privileges, can chair a committee and may serve on the Board of Directors.
- Associate Member: Any professional with less than two of the past five years of current direct involvement. Associate members have voting privileges but cannot chair a committee or serve on the Board of Directors.
- Affiliate (Supplier/Vendor) Member: Any professional who works in a business that provides a service or product to CRE industry. Affiliate members can attend all “members only” events, but cannot vote, chair committees or serve on the Board of Directors. Affiliate members are required to be annual sponsors as well. (Information on current sponsorship opportunities can be found HERE.)
- Civic Member: Any elected official or any person employed by a local or regional government, other publicly funded agency or subdivision of the state funded with tax revenue, university or other educational institution.
- Retired Member: CREW members who want to remain involved in the chapter and connected to members after retirement.
- Student Member: Undergraduate students currently enrolled full time at a college or university taking a minimum of 12 credit hours.
*A $25 non-refundable application is required at the time of application submission.
*Affiliate members are required to be annual sponsors as well. View sponsorship menu.
CREW Denver membership dues are based on calendar year terms. All memberships expire on December 31 and are non-transferable or non-refundable. Memberships are individual, not corporate.
After July 1, membership dues are reduced to $250 and memberships expire December 31. New member applications accepted in the 4th quarter of the calendar year will be processed for the following calendar year.
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact Lauren Fry or Alyson Mansfield for more information.